Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

911 : A QUARTER OF A CENTENNIAL



25 years ago, during week 37 of year 2001, on the 11th of the month of September, the NYC Twin Towers, symbols of Freedom, Liberty and much more. were physically downed by terrorists.
Week 37 of year 2026, the Paris Eiffel Tower, symbol of Liberty. Laicity, Equality, Fraternity of the Republic of France, was virtually downed by the over-exagerated request of a gang of religious extremists visiting France!
Although this Website and personal Blog is dedicated to my passions (writing lyrics, listening music, line dance and stepheets), I think it's important to wary about all the threats to our freedom!
Let me finish this post with the song "Two Love Have I", i.e. Manhattan and Paris, covered by a crooner I love, Dean Martin... and don't forget its original version by Josephine Baker's "J'ai deux amours".





Step Sheet: 👷‍♀️🚧👷‍♂️🏗




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

911 : A QUARTER OF A CENTENNIAL

25 years ago, during week 37 of year 2001, on the 11th of the month of September, the NYC Twin Towers, symbols of Freedom, Liberty a...