One day after Assomption Day 1977, i.e. on the 16th of the month of August Elvis Presley was declared dead at 3:30 pm Central Time Zone, at the Baptist Memorial Hospital of Memphis, TN.
I tried to imagin what would he had sung if he were still with us... and I wrote the following lyrics in his tribute... I also wrote carefully a prompt for Gemini specifying the tempo, the bpm, the instruments I wanted.
For the music:
GEMINI STRICTLY PR😉MPTED BY ME
STILL WITH US
LYRICS: STILL WITH US
(AUTHOR: JEAN LW LeQUEUX, aka DJ Jack Hittheroad)
What if Elvis were still with us
Abov' all on the abacus
Of the greatest hits of the years
Still filling completely our ears
Would he sing N dance trap music?
His voice would remain magnetic
Lifted to Heaven forever
It was in Memphis, mid-summer
MUSIC: KING OF THE ABACUS - AI Cover: Gemini
BPM: 128
RYTHM: ¹ ² ³ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸
INSTRUMENTS: 🪕🥁🎷🎹👏🏿
DANCE CHOREO: 👷♂️🕺🚧💃👷♀️❣️
(I'll publish it as soon as I'll write it)
What if Elvis were still with us
Abov' all on the abacus
Of the greatest hits of the years
Still filling completely our ears
Would he sing N dance trap music?
His voice would remain magnetic
Lifted to Heaven forever
It was in Memphis, mid-summer
MUSIC: KING OF THE ABACUS - AI Cover: Gemini
BPM: 128
RYTHM: ¹ ² ³ ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸
INSTRUMENTS: 🪕🥁🎷🎹👏🏿
DANCE CHOREO: 👷♂️🕺🚧💃👷♀️❣️
(I'll publish it as soon as I'll write it)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.