Yesterday I left a 📱msg to my Nepalese buddies saying I was on my way for their Sambat Party ~ New Year ~ ... on my way they called me: this year... it was on Sept. 12th because of the🌙& the 🌞were dancing a Java together. S😥, I got in a "bistro" to have a java... And headed back home where my sweet💕 , waiting for me, said: "No Java!... no Samba either... let's dance a Bossa Nova".
ABACUSA Appaloosa: in he saddle and Access to Country Songs and Dances and Gospels. With new songs, lyrics, line dance videos, stepsheets across all styles, rhythms, tempos and vibes.Discover fresh music, learn routines, explore danceguides and enjoy a full creative hub for dancers, choreographers and country‑gospel lovers.
Translate
Saturday, September 26, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NO SAMBA❣️NO JAVA❣️BUT A BOSSA NOVA💔
Y esterday I left a 📱msg to my Nepalese buddies saying I was on my way for their Sambat Party ~ New Year ~ ... on my way they called me: th...
-
One day after Assomption Day 1977, i.e. on the 16th of the month of August Elvis Presley was declared dead at 3:30 pm Central Time Zone, a...
-
This song is an adaptation of the French Gospel "Ne rentrez pas chez vous comme avant" i.e.: D on't go back home like as y...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.