Translate

Thursday, August 20, 2026

The Chapel Down Mount Aravis

MOUNTS ARAVIS

I made this video after a short solitary hiking at dusk, in the Mounts Aravis in Savoy (see maps link below). The words I use in the lyrics are really what I felt when I saw the reddish chain of Mounts extending in the horizon... then at night, I and Agnès, my wife returned to the tiny chapel downhills.

THE CHAPEL DOWN MOUNTS ARAVIS





YT Video




Photos & Lyrics:




Jean Louis LEQUEUX (aka Jack, the DJ)
Video effects: with Photo Studio
Music: AI Cover (Gemini)

LYRICS
======
If you climb up Mount Aramis
There's a chapel you cannot miss

Up there you may think of Moses
But no possible agnoses

On your way down, the reddish light
Gently leads you to Jesus Christ.

PROMPT TO GEMINI
=================
"Compose a Christian hymn with
- flamboyant sounds reminding a  sword and sandal epic
- 96 bpm
- and fitting my lyrics and its rythmics!"

👣💃📃🕺\👷‍♂️🚧👷‍♀️🏗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

The Chapel Down Mount Aravis

MOUNTS ARAVIS I made this video after a short solitary hiking at dusk, in the Mounts Aravis in Savoy (see maps link below). The words I use ...